- woke up and drove jeff to work for 8oclock
- came home and got ready for my appointment
- 9 until 10 am went to dentist (had to get numbed again and i didn’t cry and i went all by myself) and got a crown prep
- came home and made myself breakfast
- went to bath & body works and picked up some candles; 2 for 22$ so i got four (pineapple palm springs, rainforest sugarcane, mango dragon fruit, red guava lava and then i got a free mason jar candle in watermelon lemonade)
- went to the gym and got a workout in ALONE (YAY IZZY!)
just got home and i opened the windows and lit one of my candles!
its such a beautiful day and its so motivating so I’m going to get myself a water bottle, tidy the house and just enjoy the sun coming through the window!
WHY IS IT that people are like YAY this shirt has a long back and it covers me butt…
ladies. i would way rather look at your ass than at your camel toe
You can play tic tac toe against a chicken
Guys, i just cant. The chicken takes breaks and eats while people wait for him and its so funny
my dad walks into the room and I’m like ‘whats up?’ he replies (clearly sleepwalking here btw) ‘I’m looking for the ketchup’
he then walks into his bedroom and is searching for ketchup guys.
walks to the kitchen, finds the ketchup and puts it on a slice of bread and eats it.
i am DYING of laughter.
and actually ‘warm’
so far today i’ve been productive
- dropped jeff off at work
- i didn’t have to go in because i did what i had to do for today yesterday!
- vacuumed the house
- cleaned the bathroom
- cleaned the kitchen
- did some laundry
- finished my rough draft for an assignment
- made myself breakfast
- folded laundry
- went for a quick walk around my neighbourhood to get some vitamin d and fresh air
currently just waiting to for 1215 to roll around so i can go pick up my dad at the track then come home, workout for 20 minutes and hop in the shower.
I’ve got lasix to do at 250 and then gotta be at the track for 330 for lasix, gotta qualify a horse and then racing 3 tonight!
busy busy day!
Yesterday I had to go to the dentist to get my root canal done. I had a huge breakdown in the waiting room but once I finally got my ass into that chair, I was SO good. He had to numb me with THREE big-ass needles. I DIDNT CRY or SCREAM. I didn’t even hold Jeff’s hand. Flew by the procedure and was awesome.
Today I cancelled an appointment that had to be cancelled. I booked a dentist appointment to get a crown put in (WHICH I HAVE TO GO TO ALONE because the only time they have is not a time jeff can come with me) so um, go me?!
Also did a good workout today, got laundry done, did dishes, cooked an awesome dinner, etc.
Tomorrow I tackle the gym BY MYSELF. Wish me luck!
any book suggestions?